Hello Zone Athletic Club & Prestige Fitness Family:
On behalf of myself and the entire Zone Athletic Clubs team; we hope you are all healthy and safe. We are dedicated as a fitness team to maintain a clean, safe, and sanitized Club for our members and staff.
All clubs are currently open at 50% capacity. We are not excited about the restrictions on all health clubs but are making every effort to comply with the restrictions and also provide a great workout experience.
How do I know if, and when the Club is at full capacity?
At this time, workouts will be on a “first come first serve basis.” There are several ways you can see the general usage of the Club including on Google by searching for your Club and looking at popular and less popular times, call the Club and ask for the current status of capacity, or simply speak with any Zone Associate at the Club for the best work out times.
Will you still have all Group Exercise Classes?
We will continue to maintain the Group Classes that are supported by the members and rearrange the Group Fitness schedules to enable both group class and regular exercise participants time to workout with the new restrictions of capacity in the club. We are happy to offer our members virtual group exercise classes by Les Mills at the following link watch.lesmillsondemand.com
What do I do if I have questions or need help with my membership account?
If you have questions about your account, we will be able to help you Monday – Friday from 9am-6pm during Club Administration Hours. We have modified hours to make sure a Manager can assist you with your account.
I have regular Personal Training Sessions; do I have to worry about club capacity at that time to get in for my session?
We are taking into consideration all personal training sessions into our capacity limits each hour of the club. We do not anticipate any issues with your regularly scheduled sessions, however if any issues your Trainer will contact you.
I use the kids club; will it remain open due to these restrictions?
At this time, we are keeping the Kids Club open and taking the usage into consideration for capacity.
Thank you for understanding the new member guidelines. We appreciate your support of Zone Athletic clubs.
A Clean and Safe Environment
Here’s what we are doing to provide a clean and safe environment for our members and team.
We strive to provide a clean and safe environment for your workouts.
- Staff & Members have temperature checks upon entering the club.
- Staff & Members are recommended to use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon entry
- Masks are required for Staff & Members (per the CO mandate)
- Sanitation stations can be found throughout the gym for member use. Members are required to wipe down equipment before & after their workout.
- All high-traffic surface areas and equipment are disinfected multiple times a day.
- All floor surfaces (mats, turf, rubber, wooden/laminate) will be vacuumed & disinfected daily.
- Locker rooms will be monitored multiple times a day to empty garbage, refill soap and cleaning supplies, and disinfect sinks, counters, mirrors, and showers.
- Certain machines and areas of the gym may be marked as closed & group fitness class sizes may be reduced to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- We use a strong disinfectant daily as a COVID19 killer.
- CDC guidelines will be followed to wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching the face, and maintain a safe social distance (6 FEET or more) from others
LET’S BE STRONGER AND SAFE TOGETHER
- Be considerate & wipe down your equipment after use.
- Be mindful and maintain 6-foot distance from others.
- Stay positive and be grateful for workouts.
If you have additional questions about how we are providing a clean and safe environment, please contact us.